Friday, July 09, 2010

A lazy sort of day

Vacation seems to be wearing me down.

It has been good. I have been able to put in some routines with James that he really needs and I have been just too exhausted during the year to organize them. I've also got the house more organized.

But I give myself permission to rest a bit too. I sat and watched some episodes of Red Green with James.

As I was writing this a police car drove by and shone a light in my eyes. I'm beginning to think that the person who moved into the apartment in the house across the road is a drug dealer. And just after the police car went away a car drove up and I think the deal went down. This is too quiet a street for this sort of thing. Well that's thrown off my train of thought so I think I'll quit now.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, July 10, 2010, Blogger rab said...

One is never too busy to watch an episode of Red Green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home