Sunday, August 29, 2010

I've got this

August has been straight up crazy and there are so many difficult things and so many things whirling in my head. I have a propensity to worry and quite a lot to worry about! And there was a lot I didn't understand and was trying to figure out and my head space was not the best place to be in. And I don't think I realized exactly how much I was carrying until yesterday.
I went to Rustle for prayer. The first 1/2 hour I prayed for stuff. For today's service, for people who were hurting, etc.
Then I was quiet so I could listen. And that was GOOD.
I felt God saying "I've got this". He's got it all under control and He knows what He is doing. And maybe God has given me stuff that I don't really understand and so I wasn't really accepting it. Well I was but I probably wasn't accepting it in the 'right' way. And it made me feel 100x better to remember that God knows what He is doing even when it all looks so confusing to us. I feel so free now! It's a good place to be :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home