Saturday, August 21, 2010

still

I read over what I wrote on Wednesday and I still felt I was thinking the same things, just they are going deeper.
What I feel is going on is that I have been given an assignment of intercession. And not a short-term one from the looks of things. It looks like it is going to take years. And I'm cool with that.
I was up at 3am praying about the situation. I am glad to do it if it is what is required at the time- even if I lose my beauty sleep!
The whole situation really breaks my heart. It is very hard.
The family seems to have accepted my place in all of this even if we all really don't have a clue what is going on, just hanging on to the fact that God is in control.
He can change nations and He can change individuals and that's what we hope for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home