Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I posted sunday about how it is important to see ourselves as good and I was reading in 'true faced' by Bill Thrall, Bruce McNicol and John Lynch something along the same lines:

In this life, we who have trusted Christ will always have sin issues, and we will always have the identity God gave us. They are constants. Unchanging realities. It's key that we ask ourselves: Which one of these two constants defines my life focus? Which one do I value?...To resolve our sin issues we must begin trusting who God says we are.


And then when James and I read his devotion as the end of the day it said

Trusting in God doesn't always guarantee a happy ending. But God is the only one worth trusting.


It's what I heard Lisa (Jess' mom) say at the end of Brandon's sermon: Trust. That seems to be what I'm hearing right now. Trust.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home