Saturday, February 10, 2007

Low

Myron had to work today. James made valentines in the morning and we did some chores and goofed off in the morning. About noon, I started to feel a bit depressed and I was tired so I went to lie down for a bit, but James wasn't too pleased with this and wanted me up. I did get up but wasn't feeling better. I can't recall accomplishing anything in the afternoon. James played with a balloon a lot. Around 4 we were in the hall. James was playing trains and I picked up the book by Lisa Bevere "Fight like a girl" and read the chapter where there was an incident in her life and God asked her something like "Am I enough for you?". It keeps ringing in my head so I'm thinking God is asking me the same question! I felt better after the read, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home