Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shoveling

Looks like James and I will be doing a lot of shoveling snow tonight. I don't think the mailman could make it through the drifts today. They closed the physics office and RMC at lunchtime due to the weather. But the schoolbus that runs by here seemed to be running on time.
Myron went to John H's party last night. John turned the big 5-0. Myron couldn't really tell me anything about the party. When he's working on the computer he talks really slowly. So he'll say two words and there will be a huge pause and then the next two words. So I gave up asking about the party.
Off to go and sled my boy home so we can shovel!

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, February 16, 2007, Blogger rab said...

Great party. John looks 50. Good food. What more can you want to know?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home